Friday, December 2, 2011

Feminine Friday

Once again, I am joining The American Homemaker in Feminine Friday. It is a fun chance for me to think about the things that make me feel feminine. With so many boys in the house, it can sometimes be hard to remember!

This week on facebook, I was lamenting the fact that I feel like I am NEVER at home, and spend the majority of my day in the car. A friend actually told me about a bumper sticker, that says, "If a woman's place is in the home, then why am I always in the car?" I laughed at that because it is so true!!



So, basically  my car is my 2nd home. I don't think there is anything feminine about a big ol' SUV. However, I am constantly thinking about what would happen if I had all my kids in the car and something were to happen. It is my job to protect my children and THAT makes me feel feminine.

Every Friday, I have designated as car day. No matter how much (or how little) gas I have in my car, I fill up. While I am filling it up, I throw my trash bag away and collect any other trash throughout the car.



Keep track of your oil changes. The easiest way is that little sticker they put in your car. I go to a drive thru so I don't even have to get my 2 yr old out! When they ask me about the millions of different options, I just say, "sorry I need to talk to my husband about that" and they don't really ask me anything else.



I carry a variety of items in my trunk for those "just in cases"...however I am going to save that for another post. (:

**While you are here, I have a giveaway going on that you are welcome to enter! I am giving away a copy of the new Phineas & Ferb movie, the 2nd Dimension and the Phineas & Ferb soundtrack. Go here to sign up!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com