Monday, December 26, 2011

organization love

You know those jobs that you KNOW you need to do, but the idea of actually doing it makes you tired?

My refrigerator has been a mess. I have needed to clean it out for...months. Literally. I kept putting it off and putting it off. But knowing we were going out of town, I knew I had to do something.


There was no way I was going to show you the before!!

After seeing a post on Pintrest about how to organize your fridge...I went and did it. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am. I may be biased but I think that is one good looking fridge! I keep opening the door just to see how purty it looks (:

Mason was about as helpful as a 2 yr old could be (:


My label is a little crooked. But similar items are grouped together in these bins.

I think my favorite part are the labels. My kids know what goes in each bin and for the most part, put things back where it goes!

That blue container holds yogurt tubes but they were all eaten!


How about you? How do you like to organize your fridge? Or do you?








No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com