Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I know it is late but...I still wanted to add my menu for this week. We are having a crazy busy week and so I will be using my crockpot a lot...and trying really hard to avoid the drive thru!

Monday:
pizza

Tuesday:
B-fast: triple chocolate chunk muffins & bananas
D: honey ham, potatoes, rolls

Wednesday:
B: scrambeled eggs w/ chopped ham
D: ham sandwiches & homemade chicken noodle soup

Thursday:
B: waffles & fruit
D: teriyaki chicken, brown rice & brocoli

Friday:
B: smoothies
D:leftovers

Saturday:
B: Breakfast with Santa at church
D: spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, salad

Sunday:
B: kids choice
D: chili mac, corn bread, green beans

For hundreds of dinner ideas from, low cost, low cal, gluten free...you can find them all at Org Junkie!

***While you are here, please enter my giveaway! Currently only one person is entered! ): You can find it here

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com