Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family time

The past two weeks have been so busy at our house. Life just never seems to slow down! Maybe it is because I have so many kids with so many different places to be....

That just might have something to do with it right?



On Friday, my kids and I (minus the youngest) headed out to a childrens museum.

This museum was pretty small, but still lots of fun. My daughter is at this, " I am too old for this kind of thing" stage which can be pretty annoying. Luckily one of her friends was there and so they were able to hang out. Although I did catch them "playing" in the doctors office.


I love seeing my kids interacting with each other and with the exhibits. I also love seeing how much my children know. My son surprised me with some facts about ocean life. This is one of the reasons why I love homeschooling.




We hit up the commissary where I like to go and use my high value coupons. We snagged Philadelphia Cooking Creme for .29 ea. Vlasic pickles for $1 each, Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese for .69 a bag.

We were tired and worn out, but my daughter still went out and hung out at a friends Spring party. I love that they made bags, played charades, knitted and did all sorts of fun crafty stuff. It was a long day but we had fun.

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com