Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Day

My 2 (soon to be 3) year old, came down this morning, gave his brother a hug and said..."Happy Day to you!"



With 5 kids, we celebrate a lot of birthdays. Today just happens to be my oldest sons.

*Big sigh* I hate how fast they grow up. It is that feeling of being torn between, wanting to keep them little and wanting them to grow up and be the person they are meant too.



I do love how simple his birthday requests were. Every other year, we have a friend party. So this year he is on the "just family" party. When I asked him what he wanted to do, he said, "see a movie and have Dairy Queen for lunch."



Gee could you make it any harder?! lol Instead of some big fancy thing, or wanting to go somewhere expensive....Oh I love that kid.




We had a nice yummy breakfast at Ihop. Movie. Unwrap gifts. DQ for dinner and ice cream cake.

Happy Day to my favorite 11 year old! Love you Ethan!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com