Tuesday, November 13, 2012

recharge

I have always believed that, if you really want to do something, you will find the time to do it.

Whether it is blogging, couponing, exercising, reading...whatever it is. If you want to do it, you will find the time or the way.

Mason often takes my Kindle because it is "his". Makes it hard to read the books I have downloaded!


I come from a long line of readers. I have always loved a good book and getting into a story. Basically joining a new and different world for just a little while.


I have a pile of half read books that just keeps getting bigger and bigger. One morning I was perusing my sisters book blog Bloggin' Bout Books on the hunt for a new book. I came across this review but actually read a book, by the same author that she shared a link too, called In the Woods.

** I don't review books because well, I am not that talented. If you want to read her review, you can find it on her page. Along with hundreds of awesome book reviews!**

I downloaded it on my Kindle and then...let it sit. I had a mile long to do list and "just.didn't.have.time." Well, guess what?

I started it...and couldn't put it down. I had plans to get so many things done with my day off. But I read. And read. And read.

I enjoyed that chance to just sit and do nothing and recharge with a good book.

Of course, it is now back to reality but...for one day, it was a nice break!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I should have warned you -- you can't pick up a Tana French book and NOT finish it in one sitting! That's why I love her so much :)

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com