Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ralphs good deal

OK, I am not a deal blogger. There are so many people who do such a great job, that I don't want to take the time, energy etc.

However, when I started to explain this deal on Facebook, it started getting really, really long. So I decided to just write it here...


Ralphs is having a deal where if you buy 5 of certain products (this is a Mix & Match deal) you will get $5 off your order. The brands are Procter & Gamble, Pepsi and Kelloggs. ***Ralphs is a Kroger affiliate store as well as Fred Meyer and Frys)

Image taken from abc15.com


Couponers ARE NOT brand loyal. However, I know a lot of people who love Tide but don't love the price. So if you want to add some Tide to your stockpile, try this deal!

On Sunday (12/30) we got a Procter & Gamble insert. In there was a coupon good for $1.50 off any one Tide.   So if you want to do this deal it works this way...

REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY AT LEAST 5 PARTICIPATING PRODUCTS TO GET THE LOWER PRICE. THEY DON'T ALL HAVE TO BE THE SAME!!

Buy 1 bottle of Tide @4.99
Less your $1.50 coupon=
$3.49 for a 50 oz. bottle of Tide

Now, I get quite a few copies of the paper, so I would do this deal as often as I can. $3.49 is a pretty cheap price for Tide. However if you only have one P&G, you can buy these items to get your 5 products...

Buy 2 Old Spice deodorant @ 1.29 each = $2.58
Use one coupon good for $1/2
You will pay $1.58

Buy 1 pkg of Duracell batteries @ 2.99
Use 1 coupon good for .75/1
You will pay =$2.24

Buy 1 box of Special K cereal @ 1.99
Print off a coupon on coupons.com for .70/1
Pay $1.29


Your transaction would be:
1 bottle of Tide = $3.49
2 Old Spice deodorants= $1.58
1 pkg of Duracell batteries = $2.24
1 box of Special K= $1.29

Your out of pocket cost will be...$8.60

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com