Thursday, January 17, 2013

Mommy time



As a mother of five, it is not easy to find alone time.

OK for any Mom that is not easy.

I had the experience of traveling by myself last week. It was soooo nice. I had no one to answer too. I stayed up late. Took naps. Went shopping. Read a book.Did a couple of errands. And I was only gone for a tiny bit.

Of course I missed my little bug-a-boos but seriously, it was nice.

Today I made the mistake of trying to go to the bathroom. By myself. With the door locked.

Mason, my 3 yr old, knocked on the door. "Just a second Mason."

"Mommy, you read me a story?"

"Not yet, I will be out in a bit."

Next thing I know, this gets slipped under the door...

 
Sigh. Alone time? What is that again?!
 

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com