Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Superbowl Sunday



One day while wandering down the aisles of the commissary with my 6th child coupon binder, I was stopped by a cute elderly couple.

The husband, " Look at all those coupons! Boy are you ready to shop! Honey, look at this!"
The wife comes over and says, "I am impressed. How do you find the time to do that?"

So I told her my secret...".I LOVE my husband. My husband LOVES sports. I am not a fan. I want to spend time with my husband. My husband wants to spend time with me. My husband wants to watch sports. Soooo, he watches sports (and I try very hard not to complain) and I clip coupons. It is a win/win. We are both doing what we want aaaand spending time together."

She winked at me and said, "you are a smart girl. And I am not just talking about the coupons." Awww, I love sweet comments from random strangers.



So why is this non-sports fan looking forward to Superbowl? Because of the deals of course!!

I got my ads yesterday and there are so many good sales!



Yesterday I printed off coupons good for .50/1 (2Liter) of Diet Pepsi. Score one for me. There are coupons & deals out for my hubbys favorite pizzas! Score another point for me.



Of course, lets not forget the deals and coupons for:
**chips & salsa
**nuts
**frozen appetizers
**crackers
**chips
**dips
**condiments

Also there are a plethora of fun recipes!



While I am not even exactly sure who is playing, I know who is going to score the most! Time to get my coupon on!!


No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com