Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday

11:40 pm: went to bed
4:46 woke up coughing
5:12 My two boys who slept on the trampoline, came in soaking wet thanks to the sprinklers going off.
5:13 began my day. Very early. Especially after not going to bed until almost midnight. Sigh...it will probably be a long day...



The weather in my neck of the woods: while the sun hasn't come up yet, it is supposed to be a little cooler here today. I have been lovin' the break from the heat.

On my reading pile: Have you ever started a book, thought it was kind of silly, and yet kept reading it?Well,  I got a free e-book called "Her Dear and Lovely Husband", it is not something I would normally read an yet, I haven't been able to put it down.

On my tv: my boys are watching Phineas and Ferb, which is one of my favorite cartoons these days!

On my menu for the week:
Monday: tacos, rice and fruit
Tuesday: baked zitti with sausage
Wednesday:pulled pork sandwiches, french fries and fruits/veggi's
Thursday: pizza night
Friday:not sure
Saturday: birthday dinner
Sunday:leftovers/make own

On my to do list:
go bring paperwork to kids schools and get them enrolled
finish laundry
clip coupons and organize them

What I am creating: nothing...and more nothing. Maybe when the kids are in school?!

Homemaking tip: I've got nothing. Lack of sleep,I guess!

Looking around the house: Hanging out with cute boys watching Phineas and Ferb, snuggled under a Clone Wars blanket. Piles of folded clothes that the kiddos need to put away.



From the camera: I got a new phone and I am lovin' the camera. I am used to taking my phone, ipod, camera with me every where...now I can just use my smart phone. These are my hubbys favorite cookies adso I made them on his first day of grad school (:

On my prayer list: Me. Praying for knowledge for what is best for my family.

Scripture/devotional:

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com