Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mint chocolate brownies

I love mint. Mint oreos, mint shakes (or Shamrock shakes as some places call them) mint candy, mint gum...



We were organizing the pantry when I found some mint chips. Yum.

I have a nice stockpile of brownie mixes (doesn't every couponer?) and decided to mix the chips in with the brownie mix.

Then I decided to take it one step further...Have you seen the Duncan Hines frosting creations?

Well I had one of those with a chocolate mint mix in.


Please can I have a brownie Mom?!


So...I added that to the top of the brownies.

They.were.to.die.for! Oh yummy.

A yummy minty brownie with a glass of ice cold milk? Perfection.



Just because you have a mix, doesn't mean you can't add anything to it to jazz it up a bit!

This "recipe" consisted of:

1 box of brownie mix and ingredients to bake them (eggs, oil  water)
1 bag of mint chips
1 container of frosting
1 mint mix in

An easy, simple, yummy dessert!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com