Thursday, August 30, 2012

'Twas the week before...

"Twas the week before school starts and all through the house, Mom is scurrying around like a crazed mouse....



With my recent decision to no longer homeschool, I am now looking at a pretty long list of to do's. It was my choice I know. But this is what I am looking at:

***new tennis shoes for all my school going kids
***one new backpack (the other 3 look pretty good!)
***getting lunchbags & waterbottles out and labeled
***taking a quick inventory of what clothes need to be tossed/replaced
***school supplies that I haven't already purchased
*** making a "lunch making center" that holds my containers, bento picks, lunchbox notes, fun napkins etc

*** organizing calenders, schedules, carpools and everything else that our family is up too

hanging out during a very hot middle school orientation!


The reason why my blog is called Martha WANNABE is because I wanna be organized, not because I am. This is going to be my year. I can just feel it (: What are you doing to get ready/have done to get ready for the upcoming school year?



No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com