Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week in Review



Its that time again. A weekly recap of what we did this week. To be perfectly honest, our weeks are pretty much the same...

Mondays: We generally spend the day cleaning up and running errands. Yes, yes it is an exciting life we lead. This week I also had to get ready for a meeting with our homeschool teacher. Yep, the summer is coming to an end and we are preparing for the next school year!



Tuesday: An older woman in our ward, absolutely loves Harmony and invited her to come and spend the day sewing with her. This woman also loves to find deals & steals at thrift stores and so Harmony came home with a huge bag full of new clothes. Score (: Ethan has scouts every Tuesday night and has been having a lot of fun with it.


Wednesday: Another exciting day of cleaning, errands video game playing...Harmony has Young Womens on Wednesdays and learned how to make apple pie. Unfortunatley she didn't bring any home for us!



Thursday: was spent pool side! Our playgroup has been meeting every Thursday at our local pool. We have been having a lot of fun with the other Moms and kids. Not to mention getting a lot of sun & exercise. It brings back memories to me of spending all my summers in the pool. Later Connor headed to a friends house, Ethan went off to a different friends house...and the house was relatively quiet!



Friday: Ben and I went on a date! Our first one since he has been home. We enjoyed lunch at one of our favorite local places. Yum! Then I spent my afternoon grocery shopping.

Saturday: clean up, spending allowance, buying new church shoes for Mason, a trip to GameStop...a typical Saturday.

This is pretty much the last week of summer for us. Ben starts school on Saturday and then the next week we have an orientation and start tracking for school. I am looking forward to this next phase...although I know life is going to be much busier!

1 comment:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com