Thursday, August 16, 2012

The sweatshirt

Over a year ago, I can't remember exactly when but...



I bought Connor this sweatshirt at Goodwill. It was in almost perfect condition. No holes. No stains. Nothing. I *think* that I even got it on the 50% off night. So a great deal all around!

He loves it. He wears it all the time. All.the.time. And it shows!



I am so glad that we got our moneys worth out of it.
big rips everywhere!


It is now covered in stains and rips. Holes and dirty.




It was time. I couldn't take it anymore. I told him it was time to let it go. He cried....ok not really but he really didn't want to give it away. I stayed strong. I bought him a new sweatshirt ($7.99 from Ross).



In to the trash it went. I only caught him trying to get it out of the trash can twice before the garbage man came!

So happy to finally get rid of the dreaded sweatshirt (:

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com