Thursday, March 14, 2013

Shopping cart Show & Tell

I have been so, so, so behind in my coupons. They seem to be piling up and it feels like I haven't made a dent in them!



So even though I put these trips together very quickly, I still managed to save over 50%. Here we go...

sorry, fuzzy phone photo!


Albertsons:
2 bags of Fresh Express salads (on sale for .99 and used 2 coupons for .55/1) making them .44 each!
2 Lean Cuisine Salad Additions (on sale 2/$6 minus two coupons good for $1/1)
2 Heinz ketchup (on sale 2/$4 no coupons though)
2 jars of Best Foods mayo (on sale for $1.99)
4 cans of tuna fish (.50 each)
2 bags of chips ($1.88 each)
2 pkgs of Charmin Basic tp ($4.88 each)
2 boxes of Capri Sun (on sale 2/$3 used 2 coupons for .30/1)
4 Tyson grilled & ready meat strips (2 chicken & 2 steak)
5 Hamburger Helpers
I can't remember how much I spent exactly but it was around $40. I saved 53%. Not great. Not bad but not great...


Vons:
6 cans of Progresso Recipe Starters (store coupon made them $1.25 and I used 6 coupons good for .50/1)
2 jugs of store brand apple juice ($1.67)
4 jugs of Welch's juice (on sale for $1.79 and I used four coupons good for .75/1)
2 Little Debbie snacks (regular price $1.79 and I had coupons good for .75/1)
2 Sun chips ($2.49 each)
1 box of Kelloggs fruit snacks (sale for $1.99 and used a digital coupon for .50/1)
Rise of the Guardians Blue Ray combo pack ($24.99) and it came with a free 6 pack of Motts Apple Juice and a free pkg of  Keebler cookies


I spent $39.xx and saved 55%. Once again, not great. Not bad, but not great.


Time to get those coupons organized...I am tired of not getting all the great deals that I want!



No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com