Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Tropics

**As a member of Purex Insiders, I recieved a full sized box of Honey Bunches of Oats, Tropical Blends. However I have not been paid for this review, and all opinions are my own.**

With Spring just right around the corner, I am having visions of warmer weather, longer days, kids playing outside and of my husband starting "my garden".

Of course whenever I  complain about it being cold in So. California, I don't get a lot of sympathy. True we don't have frigid temps or snow, however there was a time (about 2.5 years ago) that I lived on a tropical island. Where it never got below 88*. For 3 years. After living on Guam, anywhere else is cold!

How about you? Are you dreamng of a tropical vacation? I wish I coud tell you that I could send you on an all expense paid trip to some warm, sunny tropical island...alas, I can't. If I could send you to one, well...I would send myself!

However, I can do something to take your taste buds on a vacation, with Honey Bunches of Oats
Tropical Blends!



Thanks to being a Purex Insider, I got a free box to sample. Mmmm, it was so yummy! There were the yummy flakes and bunches that we all know and love BUT, you could also taste the chopped mango and the coconut. Yum, yum and yum!

I also had a bowl and topped it with a banana! Just a little bit more tropical flavor.

My hubby and boys (maybe it is a boy thing?!) don't like coconut. So they were not interested in trying it. But my daughter and I were all over it. Delish!



Have you ever tried this flavor? Honey Bunches of Oats have come out with a lot of new flavors, have you  tried any of them? What is your favorite flavor? Or do you just like the original?
If you would like to try these for free, head over to my FB page and enter to win 2 coupons good for a free full sized box!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com