Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Faith Deployed


As many of you know, my husband is currently serving in Afghanistan. We have made it through 1 week with over 29 more to go!


He is very busy and is hardly sleeping. The lines for the galley are long. The comforts of home are seriously lacking.


I am so, so, proud of him. He works so hard and sacrifices for our country.


While he works hard over there, I am here. Being a military wife is one of the hardest jobs you could ever love. I just got an email from a fellow military wife, and she said, " I feel so lonely. Sometimes I would rather be on the front lines than fighting the war at home."


Over at Cooking With Libby, there is a giveaway for military spouses, to win the book Faith Deployed. I would love to win this. We at home need all the encouragement we can get.


If you are a military spouse, and are interested in this book, you can head over and enter yourself. Or you don't have to and then my chances of winning are better! (wink*wink)


As we celebrate Veterans Day tomorrow, I hope that you will keep not only our service members, but their families in your prayers!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com