Monday, November 1, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


**BIG GULP** It has been FOREVER since I have posted a menu plan. Not just posted one, but actually made one! Trust me, my dinners have shown it! I have had the most random, throw together dinners.


Planning menu's really does make a difference!


So here is what is for dinner at my house this week:


MONDAY:tacos, spanish rice, corn

TUESDAY: soup & sandwiches (grilled cheese & tomato)

WEDNESDAY: pizza, salad, breadsticks

THURSDAY:bbq chicken sandwiches, fries, fruit

FRIDAY: turkey burgers, fruit, potato salad

SATURDAY: chili pie casserole, corn bread, salad

SUNDAY: leftovers/kids choice


For more fabulous meal plans, head on over to Org Junkie!

** I am having a giveaway that I would love for everyone to come and enter! You can find it here.


1 comment:

Keli said...

YUM! You have a great menu! Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup sound great for lunch tomorrow! :)

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com