Friday, November 12, 2010

For the shame...


See that BEAUTIFUL coupon file? Bursting at the seams with coupons just BEGGING to be used?
The POOR thing has been collecting DUST! :(

The last few weeks before my husband deployed, I tried to spend as much time with him as I could. Grocery shopping just wasn't a priority!

Then my inlaws came for a week, and I didn't really have time between various activities.

Then well...I was really behind! I had stacks of coupons to organize, stacks that had expired, inserts to cut out...well it took me FOREVER to get back!

After that my only excuse is the BUSYNESS of being a "semi-single" Mom!

However, even my kids have noticed that the freezers are a little less full. No stacking of groceries have been going on...

With Thanksgiving coming up fast, I need to get in on all the good deals! Cream of ____ soups, gravy, potatoes, baking items, turkey...

It's time to get back in the saddle, my grocery $$'s just have not been going as far!

Hitting Ralph's tonight and will be back with my results! (:

1 comment:

Keli said...

can't wait to see your haul!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com