Have you ever seen a recipe and just KNEW you had to make it?
This one falls under that category!
My kids loved these!
Ethan asked me, " can we have these every time it is pizza night?!" He even asked if he could have the leftovers for lunch!
I found this recipe at Tidy Mom
Homemade Pizza Rolls
2 cans Pillsbury pizza crust
meat or toppings of choice
Preheat oven to 425
1)flour a cutting board and roll pizza crust out on it
2) sprinkle desired amount of seasonings on pizza crust
3) top with desired meats/cheeses
4) starting at the short end, roll tightly
5) slice into 1 in. pieces
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
7) Serve with pizza sauce to dip 'em in