Saturday, November 6, 2010

Homemade Pizza Rolls

All the players














Hot and fresh right out of the oven! Yum!





I swear I rotated this picture!! :(






"Yum, can we have these every night?!"
Have you ever seen a recipe and just KNEW you had to make it?

This one falls under that category!

My kids loved these!

Ethan asked me, " can we have these every time it is pizza night?!" He even asked if he could have the leftovers for lunch!

I found this recipe at Tidy Mom

Homemade Pizza Rolls
2 cans Pillsbury pizza crust
garlic salt
Italian seasoning
cheese
meat or toppings of choice
pizza/marinara sauce

Preheat oven to 425

1)flour a cutting board and roll pizza crust out on it
2) sprinkle desired amount of seasonings on pizza crust
3) top with desired meats/cheeses
4) starting at the short end, roll tightly
5) slice into 1 in. pieces
6) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown
7) Serve with pizza sauce to dip 'em in

1 comment:

The Browns said...

Those look delish! I have a Homemade Pizza Roll recipe too. I will have to share when I am not too lazy to go and get my cookbook. :) I am going to add this recipe to my menu this month. I know my kids will love it!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com