Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's for Lunch?


Life has been CAHHHRAZY around my house lately!


I am busily preparing for Thanksgiving.


My Ralphs store is doing SUPER DOUBLES and so I have been practically living there.


And I feel a cold coming on! Just about everyone in my house has been sick so I guess it is my turn!


So I dug in my picture archives to find this picture! It is not "new". It is also just one of the boxes I used!
I made this for a day at the zoo! So picture another box with an animal shaped sandwich and animal shaped cheese!
Otherwise we have trail mix (for walking those zoo trails!), animal crackers, Scooby Doo fruit snacks (dogs are animals, not zoo animals but...) and pretzels. Round everything out with a bottle of water and we were good to go!
For more fun and much more creative lunches than I make, head over to Shannon's blog!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com