Monday, November 1, 2010

freezer cooking

It has been a long time since I talked about freezer cooking!

I really haven't been doing to much of it because...my freezers are stocked from couponing!

However, I had a bunch of bananas going bad on my counter, and so decided to make some banana bars.

I thought this would be a good time to show you how I get foods from start to freezer! Ready, set, GO!

1)After mixing up your batter, instead of greasing your dish, lay down a layer of tin foil. Make sure that there is some hanging off the sides.

2)Bake as directed.

3) let cool completely in dish

4) using the extra tin foil, gently pull food out of dish.

5)using the same tin foil, wrap treat. Use more as needed.

6) Place foil wrapped treat, in a labeled ziploc bag. Suck all the air out with a straw. Place in freezer.

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com