Monday, November 15, 2010

SUPER DOUBLES!





Sure tires a little boy out! Mason had had enough of hanging out at stores today!

We made a very quick trip to Rite Aid for a pkg of diapers. I am such a dork and only brought one of my Huggies coupons! Hello? What was I thinking. Don't worry, I am going back for more! Using a $2.50/1 Huggies coupon and previously earned Up rewards I paid $1.24 for a pkg of diapers!

Then we headed to Target. I had heard some great news about the Tag Reading System being only $5 after coupons. I also had a coupon good for $5/1 2. I was very excited about my purchases but because they are for Christmas gifts, I will leave it at that!
On to Ralphs. I had planned to make a trip Friday evening but just was not prepared. I spent the weekend cutting, sorting, organizing. On Sunday as I was busy putting my trips together, I was so DELIGHTED to see that Ralphs was offering SUPER DOUBLES!

Mason is teething and has a cold and was a total PILL. But I still managed to bring a total of $287 down to $64! It was so much fun and I am not done yet. This is just the "so far" picture!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com