Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Homemaker Monday...on Tuesday

Yesterday was filled with laundry, errands, grocery shopping and somewhere in all that...I forgot to post my HHM. So although I am a day late, I decided to participate anyway (:



The Weather: Our weather doesn't change much here in So. Cali but when I woke up there was a pretty dense layer of fog, followed by sunshine, 70* with a slight breeze. In my very humble opinion...perfect.

On my reading pile: I started reading The Husband Project and am excited to particpate in a blog challenge based on the book.

On my tv: watching the very first Pirates of the Carribean with my boys

On the menu for this week:
Monday: Papa Johns provided dinner (for a fee of course!)
Tuesday: leftovers
OK honestly I haven't even thought about dinner for the rest of the week! :( I need to figure it out asap!

On my to do list:
  clip & organize coupons
   clean kitchen
  laundry, laundry, laundry

What I am creating: Last week I decided to spend two hours every Saturday crafting...then thanks to my daughter having head lice...I didn't do anything. So this week I am determined to get some scrapbooking in!!

Homemaking tip: "Inspect what you expect" has become my new motto in dealing with my children. They do a much better job when they know Mom will be checking their work.

Looking around the house: I see lots of little piles of clutter and it is driving me nuts. I need to put everything away. However the house is somewhat quiet as my daughter is off on a week long church camp.



From my camera: The last time I participated my husband hadn' yet returned from his deployment. But now he has! This was our family at the airport after finally getting to be with him again. We are having so much fun as a family!



On my prayer list: my Grandma who is not doing very well and my daughter who is off at camp...and of course my family.

Devotional/thought/scripture: On the chalkboard in my kitchen I have a daily reminder to my family, "Have you done any good in the world today?" It is also a good reminder for me (:

If you have a blog and would like to participate, or just want to read more, you can find more Happy Homemaker Mondays (or Tuesdays) at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com