Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THREE!

My sweet little Mason is three!



 Technically, since he was born on Guam, and the time zones are different, his birthday would have been yesterday. Good thing I am not very technical.



With my husband being gone, and his return date is still up in the air (but is soooo stinkin' close!) that I am holding off any celebrating. How boring I know. But he is still young enough that he doesn't know the difference anyway.


I asked him what he wanted for his birthday and his answer was, "candles! presents!" That was it. Makes it easy enough, right?



Luckily I have a gift cupboard full of Little People, Thomas trains, his movies....

I just love my 3 year old. He is busy, funny, snuggly, sweet, messy, bossy...But oh that face (:



Happy Birthday to my little Dennis the Menace!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com