Thursday, July 26, 2012

Re.adjust.ing



We put him to work right away (:



It has been a week since my husband returned from deployment. We have had a week full of


**yard work
**family dinners
**snuggly movie nights
** celebrating a birthday
**running errands (BY MYSELF!!)
** naps
** sleeping in
**just hanging out

It has been pure bliss. Family life at its best. However, I haven't quite figured out a new routine/schedule. One day I am up until midnight, and sleeping in until 8:00. The next I am in bed early and up early. Other days I am taking huge long naps (oh the convenience of having another adult around!) and other days I don't. Other days I am getting all my blogging and facebooking done, and others...

As much as I want to be a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of a gal, I am just not. I like routine and schedules. I like to know what is coming next.

relaxing.is.good.


This is where I am right now. Trying to readjust to a family life. What about you? Are you a routine person, or do you just take it one day at a time?

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com