Tuesday, February 12, 2013

14 days of Love...contd.



Days 5-8

Time has flown by, and while I have shared all my 14 days of Love on Facebook, I haven't done it on here! So I am trying to get caught up and share...

Day 5:







Ben has been needing some new church socks, so I got him a package of socks and a note that said : "You knock my SOCKS off"

The kids all got a Valentine container of Reeses Pieces that say, " I love you to PIECES".

However, Ben was very jealous of the kids, so while at the store I got him a bag as well! Can we say spoiled?!

Day 6:






Ben got a Mt. Dew that said, "I am so glad that 14.5 years ago I said I "DEW".

The kids all got a container of colorful tic tacs that said, "you add so much COLOR to my life!"

Day 7:

The kids had a book fair at their school, so instead of something in their mail box they each got a book from the book fair.

Day 8:





Ben got a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies that say, "you are the CREAM of the crop"
and the kiddos (thanks to a buy 2 get 2 free candy bar deal at Vons) got a candy bar that said
"my life is SWEETER with you in it".

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com