Monday, February 4, 2013

8 reasons...



Today is my son Ivan's birthday!! I can't believe this child is now 8 years old. He is a crazy, funny, huggable, sweetheart.

The past 8 years have been full of ups and downs, highs and lows, but we have weathered it all. In honor of him turning eight, I give you eight reasons that I love my 8 year old...


1.) Every time I am in the kitchen, baking or cooking, he comes in and says, "Mmmmm, what is that delicious smell?"every.single.time.

2.) When it is time to wake him up for school, he has me get in with him to snuggle. Melts this Mom's heart, for sure.



3.) He never stops talking. I know that sounds strange, but there was a time when he rarely spoke. Using grunts, hand gestures, screaming etc. to get what he wanted. Now, he talks and talks and talks. I usually have no idea what he is talking about, but I love to listen.



4.) He is so smart! He constantly amazes me with the things he knows.

5.) His favorite color is red. This can be a good thing and a bad thing...as he wants everything to be red. Plates, bowls, shoes, clothes...



6.) Ivan has crazy mad Lego skills. He used to need help from his brothers but not anymore! He can build with the best of them.

7.) He has the best smile.



8.) He loves pirates. He draws pirate ships on everything. He loves to dress up as a pirate every Halloween. He builds Lego pirate ships.

HaPpY HaPpY BiRtHdAy to my IvAn!!!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com