Tuesday, February 19, 2013

35 reasons...



My sweetheart is 35 today!! I am so lucky to have him in my life, and here are 35 reasons why I love my 35 year old...



1. He is so smart.
2. He is sexy
3. He has high standards
4. He is a hard worker
5. He takes care of our family
6. He falls asleep with the remote clenched in his hand
7. He puts up with me
8.He tries to make my life easier
9. He is extremely talented in woodworking
10. He is sexy
11. He is strong
12. He is merciful
13. He is quick to forgive
14. He loves his family


15. He works hard at everything he does
16. He cuddles with me every morning
17. He builds me shelves for my stockpiles
18. He calls me when he is going to be late
19. He spoils the kids
20. He is humble
21. He is sexy


22. He supports me
23. He is honest
24. He is giving of his time & talents
25. He supports my "addictions" ie. Harry Potter, Pinterest, coupons etc
26. He treats everyone fairly
27. He is a good cook
28. He is always trying to improve himself
29. He wants to give the kids everything
30. He is not ashamed to admit that he is scared of snakes & scary movies


31. He is super sexy
32. He is obsessed with Legos and has passed it on to his boys
33. He always carries the kids upstairs after they have fallen asleep
34. He is funny
35. He chose me

Happy Birthday honey!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awwww .... Happy 35th, Ben!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com