Saturday, April 16, 2011

5 down...

It's been 5 months since I said goodbye to my husband. He left Nov. 1st for Afghanistan.

It is amazing  how much can happen in 5 months. From holidays to daily life.

A lot of advice is given right before your husband leaves. Stay busy, make time for yourself, hang out with friends, avoid the news, make goals.

When ben left I wrote out a list of goals. For my home, budget, myself...

I have accomplished...zero of them.

Honestly, I pretty much wrote them down and that is as far as it went.

I am not a single Mom, although at times it feels that way. I am only living this life for a few months at a time.

My husband is scheduled to be home around the middle of June. I can't wait!! I miss him so much.
Life will definatley change around here. Spaghettio's aren't always going to cut it for dinner. Piles of clean laundry can't hang out on the dining room table for days. Messes the kids could care less about, my husband won't.


I am rewriting those goals this weekend and am planning to share. No I will not be starting a new blog. This will be my only one. It is just that you will find a major variety of what you will find here (:

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com