Wednesday, April 20, 2011

frustration station

I have been feeling  GRUMPY.

And when I say grumpy, I mean GRUMPY!

I have been trying to " get over myself". I admitted to my husband how I hate the way I am feeling, but I can't help it. Does that make sense? You know you are acting like a kid/childish but you just can't make it go away?

Anyway, after some tears, chocolate and some advice from my sweetheart, I am "somewhat" over it.

It doesn't matter what people do or say, it is how I react to it that matters. Phew.

It feels great getting that off my chest. Now back to our regulary scheduled blogging (:

1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm sorry if you were feeling grumpy! Sometimes it can be hard to get over those feelings. I am always here if you need to vent! Love you!!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com