Thursday, April 21, 2011

spring break

Having all 5 kids home during the day has really been cramping my couponing style!!

 When it is just Mason and I, if I find a great deal that I want to cash in on, I just grab him and go.

Bringing all 5 kids to the store just to grab a free dental floss is not my idea of a good time. It is my idea of insanity!!! Know what I am sayin'? And of course I don't have a husband home in the evenings so I can go then. Poor me. **sniff, sniff**

The good thing is, my binder is almost completely organized. That is what I do while they are video gaming.

I have had some more requests to see my binder and so without further ado, I introduce you to my 6th child....


Still working on it!

still working...

the inside

DONE! Honestly I should name and weigh this baby!!

This pouch holds all my free item coupons, scissors (2 pairs), a calculator, pens


The purple file is just for my Target store coupons. They take a Target coupon on top of a manufacturer, so it is a good way to score great deals! The pink one if for my store coupons, catalinas and any other sort of register rewards I have (:

2 comments:

Beth said...

Okay...now I totally want to know how much that bad boy weighs!!

Your favorite sister said...

I know!! It probably weighs the same as Mason (:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com