Saturday, April 2, 2011

got milk?



Mom's shopping buddy (:


are these flavors seriously for BREAKFAST?


If you have read my blog for longer than a day, than you know that I spend the majority of my shopping hours at Vons. I have many reasons for this.

I rarely go to Albertsons. And I have exactly one reason why I don't...they don't double coupons. I know that I will automatically double my savings at Vons or Ralphs.

This week's ad did entice me to come in though!

For every 3 boxes of Kelloggs cereals purchased, you recieve a coupon for a free gallon of milk.

Cereals were a seriously good price at 3 for $5

On some of the boxes they had $1 off of fresh produce when you buy selected Kelloggs cereals.

Hunts ketchup was also on sale 10 for $10

Breyers was B1G2Free (did you know that at Albertson that regular price is $7.99 for one!!!)

So here is what I did...
6 boxes of cereal
2 pkgs of strawberries that were BOGOF
3 boxes of pop tarts (these are included in the milk deal)
10 bottles of ketchup
3 Breyers
2 Ben & Jerry's (it is 90* today! What can I say?)

I had 5 coupons for .50/2 Hunts Ketchup
2 coupons for .70/1 Kelloggs Crunchy Nuts
2 coupons for $1/2 Kelloggs any type cereal
$1/3 PopTarts
2 coupons for $1 off fresh produce

My total went from $94.xx to $40.xx. Throw in 3 coupons for a free gallon of milk, and a rebate to get my purchase price back on one of the boxes of Crunchy Nuts.

Not bad for $40!!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com