Thursday, March 3, 2011

Awww thanks


My friend Jessica over at Book Loving Mommy, gave me an award! Thanks dear! (:

So the rules are: post 7 random things about you and award it to other bloggers.

1. I am an early riser.

2. I like to sleep with the fan on, but buried under blankets.

3. My husband has been gone for 4 months now, and I haven't murdered my children yet. Close, but not quite (;

4.I love to bake and cook, but of course wish I had someone else to clean it all up.

5.I love Murder She Wrote and Matlock.

6. I just signed back up to be a Tupperware consultant ( I did it 11 years ago!!). I just had my first party and have 2 more lined up.

7. I think it is really hard to come up with 7 things about me that are interesting. I am boring, what can I say?!

So I am awarding this to:

Feeding Four
The American Homemaker
A-Z Moms Like Me
Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

1 comment:

Book Loving Mommy said...

I love Matlock too! That's so funny :)

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com