Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day

Top O' the Mornin' to you!




Apparently we can't have a picture without bunnyrs
 ea







OK, so this post is not actually coupon related (: but whatever!

My kids started out the day with a bowl of LUCKY CHARMS. My 6 yr old knew that they had worked when he found a dime shortly after eating them!

I then put together a "Lucky Leprachan" lunch of green items...a green fruit roll, green jello w/pineapple, green juice box, sour cream & onion chips (kind of a stretch but they did have some green flecks)a shamrock shaped sandwich, green grapes, green apples w/caramel. I also put a green shamrock napkin and a green bag of "gold" inside.


Dinner is still up in the air because I have no idea what I am going to do! (: I have never made corned beef and cabbage so...I am going to have to just stick with the color green.
What about you? Any fun Irish traditions around your house?







1 comment:

Beth said...

You could have breakfast for dinner and tint your pancake batter green! That is what my kiddos had for breakfast!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com