Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh my!!

 It is amazing how life can get in the way of your best intentions right? Whew, it has been a busy few days for me and so my blog hasn't been updated. Forgiveness please.

Can I tell you a secret? I can't remember the last time I went grocery shopping....I guess it would have been my last Vons trip.

But can I tell you, that is one of the best parts about couponing and building up a stockpile...you don't NEED to go grocery shopping. I only do it when I want too.

I can easily go to my pantries, freezers and grab something for a quick meal.

I will be busy organizing my coupons and trips and will get back to regular posting. I have a review, House Party stuff to share, my favorite money savin' books & web sites... so stay tuned!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com