Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vons trip 2

My 2nd trip I was a %1000 times more organized!! Made life a lot easier.

I had my list.

I had my envelope of coupons.

I had a GREAT trip! Seriously being organized is the best way to get great deals.

Here is just a little run down of what I was looking for:

Pillsbury cresants were on sale 2/$4. I had 4 coupons that were .75/1. This doubled to a dollar. Then there was a sign that when you bought 4 products you got $4 off. Here is the math on this....

4 cresants @ $2 each = $8
subtract 4 $1 coupons = $4
subtract the in store promo of $4 off and you have...FREE!

I only had 4 of those .75/1 coupons. But I did have (and have some more) of .50/2. Obviously that isn't as good but still a good deal!

Next was Quaker Oatmeal.

There was a store coupon to make them $1.77 (limit of 4)

So $1.77 x 4= $7.08
subtract four $1/1 coupons= $3.08 (not bad for 4 boxes of oatmeal huh?)
But when you purchase 4 items from Quaker you get a coupon for $2 off your next order.
So subtract that $2 and it comes out to $1.08 for 4 boxes! I got 4 boxesfor less than what one was on sale for. Considering Mason eats 2 packets of oatmeal a day...total stock up price!

Next is my kids favorite: Betty Crocker fruit snacks were on sale for .99 each.
 For every 5 that you buy, you get a coupon for $3 off your next order. Here is the math:
6 boxes x .99 each = $ 5.94
Minus 3 .50/2 coupons that were doubled to $1 =2.94
Minus the $3 on the next offer and they basically paid me .06 cents to take these out of the store

I am not even done with this store yet. I plan to do some more major damage! (; My before total was $305 and afterward was $100 .80. I also got $6.50 back to use on my next order. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE COUPONS!!







No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com