Friday, March 25, 2011

ouch!


(yes potato chips!)

Here are the facts:

1. I read about a new flavor of Ben & Jerry's and KNEW I had to try it.
2.) I went to Vons, where they had B & J's on sale.
3) I made Harmony help me look for the new flavor. Neither of us found it.
4.) I checked Ralphs. They didn't have it either.
5) Was at Vons, one morning (why yes, yes I am there a lot) and what do my eyes behold...there it was!
6)It was not on sale.
7)I did not have a coupon.
8)I paid full price.
9) What you couldn't read that last one?
**sigh** I PAID FULL PRICE. gulp. It goes against every fiber of my being, but I did it.


.....And it was sooooo good!
 What about you, what are you willing to pay full price for?

3 comments:

Book Loving Mommy said...

I will pay full price for my fabric softner (my current fave is the Purex Crystals) and cheese slices (white american) from the deli. That's about it though (although I have been known to pay the atrocious full price for a container of Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream...)

Your favorite sister said...

Yeah I love the Purex crystals also. (: And yeah I am totally with you on the Americone Dream. Ben and I both love that one!

Julie said...

Umm... I pay full price all the time for groceries. :) But I never pay full price for books or movies. I will pay full price for clothing only if it is below a certain point... otherwise, they must be on sale, too. I know... I'm sure you were talking about groceries...

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com