Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sweet success

(Sorry about the picture rotation problem!)
I heart hearing other peoples success stories. It makes my couponing heart so happy!

When a friend of mine posted some pictures of a recent shopping trip (thanking me for tips lol) I stole her pictures so that I could publish a success story!! Don't worry she gave me permission!

Her total before was $150 and afterward was $60! Way to go, what an awesome trip!

Even though you may feel kind of goofy, take a picture of your great shopping trips. Post 'em on Facebook, or email them to me. Tell me your before coupon price and your after price. I would love to have a ton of success stories posted. It is inspiring to me and to others!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com