Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness

...and no I am not referring to college basketball. Sorry Beth!

March has something much more exciting to offer than basketball...it is NATIONAL FROZEN FOOD MONTH!


Now I don't know about your kids, but nothing makes mine happier like seeing a freezer full of Eggo's, Toaster Strudels, Kid Cusines, Hot pockets...Is it necessary for me to go on?

Vons/Safeway/Dominicks/Pavillions whatever it is to you, has an awesome coupon book in their stores right now. At the least pick up 2 of these bad boys! Great coupons with a long expiration date! What could be better?!

If you don't have one of these stores in your area, see what your stores are offering.


I know I will be cleaning out and rearranging my freezers today!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com