Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Meme's


(food photographer I am not!!)
(my daughter's plate...obviously things aren't very fancy around here)
So today I will be participating in two new meme's!! Yay! I love food and cookbooks and recipes. What can I say?

If you are interested in checking out these fun Meme's you can go to Tempt my Tummy Tuesday at Blessed with Grace and Tasty Tuesday at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam

Last night, my boys were busy running around the park when I yelled "DINNER". I have decided I just need a dinner bell! But as my oldest son came in, and checked out what I was pulling out of the oven he exclaimed, "Yes! That is my favorite!" So I thought I would share this simple, easy casserole with you.

I originally found it on a box of stuffing, but have also seen it in cooking magazines around Thanksgiving time as a way to use up extra turkey!

Stuffing Casserole
1 box of stove top stuffing
1 3/4 cup hot water
2 cups diced chicken ( I had a rotisserie chicken I got on discount that I chopped up)
1 bag of frozen brocoli florets
1 can of cream of chicken or celery soup
3/4 milk
1 cup mild cheddar cheese

Pour stuffing into a bowl. Pour hot water over it and let the stuffing soak up the water. Set aside.

In a casserole dish, layer your brocoli and chicken(or turkey). Mix soup, cheese and milk and pour over chicken and brocoli. Next spoon the stuffing on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Very comforting and yummy! Hope you enjoy it. For more yummy recipes, make sure to go visit the sites I linked to at the top!!

1 comment:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hi Marie. Thanks for joining us at Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, today. I love casseroles. I hope you will join us again!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com