Thursday, March 11, 2010

Show and Tell Friday



(chore reminders, a quick quote and a note to my boys about their activity that night!)

If you are interested in checking out more Show and Tell Friday's you can go here:My Romantic Home

I love,love,love my chalkboard! My sweet husband made it for me almost 3 years ago now! It is the perfect spot for quotes, reminders, and messages.We use it on birthdays and to write holiday greetings. I am thinking I would like a couple smaller ones for other areas in my home. It is pretty easy and inexpensive to make your own.

3 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

I need to write this on my chalk board:
NO MORE BLOGGING until the bed is made, dishes are done, oops the laundry too and don't forget to do the grocery shopping.

Grown Ups need chalk board chore reminders too!
Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I would love to have a chalk board! No room for one though.

Wendy said...

Did you over hear me talking to the kids this afternoon? I love your chalk board! I recite those words on a daily basis! Great idea to write it down :)
Wendy

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com