Saturday, August 14, 2010

my cup runneth over

(image borrowed from Foto Search)

I.HAVE.SO.MUCH.FOOD!! Is that a bad thing? Yes and no. I don't have any room to put new products ( I have cereal coming out of my ears!!) but I have tons of food to throw together for meals.

So except for using a few free item coupons that are expiring and getting some FAB deals at Vons, I am going to TRY to stay out of the grocery stores. Wish me luck. It is so hard to not go in and get good deals!

This week I will be working on some freezer cooking and getting some quick and easy breakfasts in the freezer. School is coming up SOON and my kids are not ready for early mornings!

But I wanted to give you a heads up on a couple of things.

If you love magazines, and love parenting magazines ecspecially, today is the last day to get a 1 yr. subscription to Parents magazine for $4! One issue is like $1.99 right? So go here to snag your subscription!

The other thing, my big sister has a fabulous book blog. She reviews books and does an awesome job. Right now she is having a give away for a fun book. You can head over to her blog at Bloggin' Bout Books

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com