Tuesday, August 31, 2010

blogs


Did you know that today is International Blog day? How do you like that? I love blogging and reading blogs. I once read that it is this generations version of "talking to your neighbor over the fence." And I agree!


From blogs I have:

**kept in contact with friends and family
**journaled my family history (good and bad)
**found new recipes
**found craft ideas
** been inspired
**had heart felt cries
**laughed out loud
** read product reviews
** read book reviews
**weight loss advice
** learned about other cultures

The list goes on and on. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BLOG DAY! And keep on bloggin'!

3 comments:

Anna said...

And a very Happy Blog Day to you, too! My friend Sara Adams directed me to your blog, and I must say that it is right up my alley!

Your favorite sister said...

Oh I am so glad you are here Anna!! I owe Sara a lot! She was such a great teacher for my son. Very patient!

Hope you come back and visit often!

Truthful Mommy said...

Blogging has saved many lives!For me it is a way to pursue my passion, while documenting my life and my children's lives. It's the place i can go and lay it all out there and get it off my chest, while gaining sisterhood through shared experiences! Happy Mothering!
Also, I just posted my first in a month long Be a Better Me Challenges. Hope you can stop by. We all deserve to be a priority on our own to-do list!
http://motherhoodthetruth.blogspot.com/2010/09/be-better-me-you-challenge-day-1out.html

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com