Friday, August 27, 2010

woot, woot!!


I got a wonderful phone call today. My hubs is coming home! Hurrah Seabees! They are done with their training.

I can't give specifics, but he will be home tomorrow sometime. So you might not hear from me over the weekend. Although, he will be worn out and sleeping a lot...so maybe I can sneak on! (: I just want to have some cuddle time with my sweetie.

My kids are going back to school next week, so you know I am going to be enjoying the quiet! I have a lot planned for this week to share with you...

2 product reviews
back to school lunch box (although I posted an insanely long list the other day!)
chore charts
my weekly shopping trips
organizing after school activities
meme's
blog hops
freezer cooking recipes...

So much going on, and MAYBE just MAYBE I will get some crafting done?!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wahoo! Enjoy some time with your hubby!!

Keli said...

Yay! Enjoy your time with hubby! :)

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com