Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday




Weather in my neck of the woods: I can't believe it! It is chilly! Rainy, cloudy and cold!


Things that make me happy: family movie nights spent snuggling on the couch


Books I am reading: lol, I kept seeing the Sookie Stackhouse series everywhere so I am reading one of those


What is on my tv today: catching up on my DVR: Sandras Money Saving Meals, Mad Hungry...


On the menu for dinner: chicken pot pie


On my to do list: today is my moderate clean day and working on my grocery trips for this week


New Recipe I want to try/have tried: Homemade Mint Oreos


In the craft basket: the kids are decorating Halloween trick or treat bags tonight. The buckets just take up too much room when it comes time to put it all away. So we ar going to make bags instead!


Looking forward to this week: spending family time together this Saturday


Tips & Tricks: Make homework time easier by keeping school supplies together. Let each child have their own box/basket/container for their supplies. You can see my post about it here.


My favorite blog post this week:?????


Blog hopping: I love the Coupon Goddess. She is just too funny!


No words needed: An oldie! My kiddos at the zoo this summer.


Lessons learned in the past few days: Parenting is not a popularity contest.


On my mind: Not to sound like a broken record, but my husbands upcoming deployment. He leaves in 25 days and I am JUST NOT READY to be away from him for 7 months.


Devotionals, scriptures, thoughts: Just keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com