Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I'm hoppin'


I am joining in Feeding Fours blog hop! She has a fun money saving blog, and every week others come and link up. Here is the info from her site:


How to Participate: Follow the hostess - Feeding Four. If you want me to follow you back, please leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog. Create a new Friendly Wednesday blog post on your own blog and be sure to use the button provided on the side bar. Enter your information into the linkup below. Follow all the other blogs you want. This is a great way to get more followers! Friendly Wednesday will be posted once a week. Your link must be added every week so be sure to come back to linkup!
Make sure if you are now following MarthaWannabe, that you comment and let me know! That way I can come and follow you back! Also I am having a great giveaway and you can find all of the info here

No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com