Saturday, October 2, 2010

5 Senses Saturday


I used to do this on my family blog, and decided to start it up again! (:


Please feel free to do it also. If you do, let me know in the comments so I can see yours!

4 things I hear:

"3,2,1 Let it Rip!"

Wallace and Grommit The Curse of the Wererabbit

The UofO game

Ivan running on the stairs
4 things I see:

5 cute kiddos!

a mini Indiana Jones (Ivan dressed up in his costume)

a lot of empty fruit snack wrappers on the computer desk

piles of coupons to clip

4 things I smell:

laundry soap

homemade Mint Oreos

air freshener

garlic cheese bread


4 things I touch:

a baby that doesn't want to be put down

a baby that doesn't want to be put down

a baby that doesn't want to be put down

a baby that doesn't want to be put down

LOL

4 things I tasted:

mint oreo filling

ham and cheese pannini

trail mix Harmony didn't finish

slobbery kisses (:



No comments:

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com