Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Sundays

(I tinted the filling green but it doesn't show up, sorry!)


"Hey honey, remember those Homemade Oreos I made?"




"Yep."





" I was thinking about making some but with mint filling."





" I could get behind that." He is so supportive isn't he?!






I made them using the recipe for Homemade Oreos on Mommys Kitchen site. We prefer the cream cheese filling over the vanilla. But I added some mint flavoring. Yummo! I love anything mint so these were perfect. (:


It has been a tad chilly lately, so we didn't have the a/c on. Well...having a warm house + warm cookies= melted mint filling! ugh. I stuck them in the freezer and they were fine. Messy, but yummy!


What about you? What is your favorite sweet recipe? I would love for you to post it and link up with me!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Since it was Conference weekend, my family really wanted cinnamon rolls. I forgot to buy frozen ones at the store and I didn't really have the energy to try making them from scratch, so I made monkey bread instead. It's totally easy - you use refrigerated biscuits, sugar, cinnamon and butter. Voila! Yum, yum, and yum.

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com