Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch









I love to celebrate the different seasons with my kids. I love seeing their sweet smiles and enjoy their excited laughs!

Although CA is not the best place to experience fall, it is better than Guam was! (:


On Saturday, we headed down the freeway ( a whole 2 exits) and stopped at the Pumpkin Patch.


This was the first time my two youngest had been to a pumpkin patch (they are 5 & 15 months).


We had a great time picking out pumpkins, playing on the haystack pyramid, and enjoying time together.


What do you like to do to celebrate the season? (With or without kids!)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Awww! You are making great memories with your family. I love pumpkin patches.

Mama Chocolate said...

Thanks for following me! I'm following you back!

Want to contact me?

Feel free to contact me at hecimommy@gmail.com